in force from 15.05.2020
The information and personal data you provide will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the personal data protection laws of the European Union and the Republic of Bulgaria.
This Policy does not in any way affect, restrict or limit your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
If you do not wish to process your personal data in the manner described in this policy, please do not provide it to us, or if you have already provided your data, you can delete or change your profile at any time.
The provision of Personal Data by you is voluntary and involves the use of certain services on the Site and / or access to it or certain parts of it. Any refusal to provide your Personal Information would be a refusal to use the relevant services and / or to access the Site or certain parts of it.
- Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data subject"); identifiable natural person is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by one or more physical-specific attributes, the physical, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual
- Processing is any operation or set of operations performed with personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, using, disclosing by transmitting, distributing or otherwise the data becoming accessible, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying;
- Personal data controller means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by European Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller or the specific criteria for determining it may be laid down in Union law or in the law of a Member State;
- Personal data processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- User is a person who uses and / or is registered on the Site, the subject of personal data;
- Profile is a section of the Site that is accessible only after login via email / username and password; In your Profile, you may edit or delete any information you provide to us when registering or using the Site, and you may object to the use of that information for Profiling and Direct Marketing purposes and to gain access to all personal information that we have for you.
- Profiling is any form of automated processing of User data that involves the use of this data to evaluate certain personal aspects related to the User such as personal preferences, interests, user behavior (search history and queries when using the Site), profile preferences, location, and more. The purpose of Profiling is to provide the User with the opportunity to make fuller use of the functionality of the Site as well as personalized advertising messages.
- With each consent and / or disagreement made on the Site, you make an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
- The user must keep in mind that the personal data and any other information he provides is up-to-date, correct and complete, and in a timely manner, when updated, the information provided.
- LifeShouts.com indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data and the possible consequences of refusing to provide it.
- In the event that the User has provided the Provider his consent to the processing of his data for the purposes of Profiling and Direct Marketing, the Provider also collects and processes data on the User's personal preferences, interests and consumer behavior (the history of the content under consideration and the search and his queries while using the Site), user profile preferences, location, and more.
- Withdrawal of the consent to the processing of Personal Data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal.
- The information you share on the Site, in the form of data completed on your Profile, forum comments or comment section, is public and can be viewed by any visitor to the Site, unless otherwise stated (for example: yours email, phone number or passwords are never public).
- The site may offer features that allow direct communication between individual users - mail, chat. While protecting the right to privacy, LifeShouts.com does not read this communication.
- If required, registration and processing of personal data for persons under 14 years of age requires separate confirmation from their parents or guardians.
Categories of personal data we process
- Information you provide or update by completing registration forms, fields on your Profile or other content published by you on the Site (names, date of birth, telephone number, email address, etc.). This includes information provided when registering to use the Site, subscription to our service, posting material, and publicly available information we receive, including, but not limited to, linking your Site account to your Facebook account or to your account on another social network / third-party application, insofar as such technical ability is available on the Site;
- Information you provide when reporting a problem to the Site, reporting against another user of the Site, or contacting us for another reason. If you contact us, we can keep a record of the conversation to resolve the issue;
- Details of visits to the Site, including, but not limited to, date and time of access to the Site, pages viewed, IP address, hardware and software used, traffic data, location data and other communication data and resources used; If you do not want to send location data, you can turn off the relevant features of your device.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
- Creating and managing your Site Profile;
- Providing access to the Site or parts of it and the ability to use the services (or any part of them) available services and features;
- Personalizing your visit to the Site, thereby enabling you to make the most of the services offered through the Site;
- Contacting you
- to answer your questions, in connection with a report you have made against another user of the site, in connection with a problem on the Site that you have reported, or if you have contacted us for any other reason
- to notify you of changes to the functionality of the Site or to provide you with other information related to its use.
- For the purposes of direct marketing and advertising, we may provide information, products and services to LifeShouts.com and our partners, news, newsletters, and special promotions that we believe you may be interested in (you may object to the use of Personal Data for such purposes by sending a message to the following email address: https://LifeShouts.com/contact-us or using the settings in your Profile)
- Site Performance Measurement and Statistical Goals;
- Financial accounting activities, where applicable
Period and time limits for processing and deleting personal data
- The period of processing of the personal data of the Users starts after their explicit consent and ends after the refusal is presented in the appropriate order and / or if otherwise indicated. For example: Termination of registration, Refusal of processing of personal data, deletion of personal data after processing, etc. Discontinuation of processing may be based on a voluntary decision by the User or initiated by LifeShouts.com.
- Personal data provided by the User shall be deleted by the Provider within the following terms:
- The Provider deletes Users' data even when found to be inaccurate or disproportionate to the purposes for which they are processed
In connection with the processing of Personal Data, you have the following rights that you may exercise by submitting an application to the Provider's address listed above or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by signing electronically in accordance with The Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act.
- Right of access: the right to request and gain access to personal data relating to you, and in particular to receive from LifeShouts.com for free:
- confirmation that personal data relating to you are being processed
- information for the purposes of such processing
- categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data concerning you are disclosed
- message in an understandable form containing your personal data and any available information about their source
- information about the logic of any automated (if any) processing of Personal Data relating to you
- a copy of the personal data processed in a preferred medium or provided electronically, except when prohibited by law
- LifeShouts.com denies access to User's personal data when they do not exist or their disclosure is prohibited or restricted by law.
- Right of erasure (or "right to be forgotten"): the right to request LifeShouts.com to delete, correct or block personal data relating to you, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the LPPD, and you want to notify third parties, to whom your personal data have been disclosed for any deletion, correction or blocking, except where this is not possible or involves excessive efforts;
- Any registered User can delete his / her registration by expressing his / her wish using the corresponding deletion form located in the User Profile. LifeShouts.com will delete the profile within 30 (thirty) business days. Deletion of user registration automatically removes user data from the Site
- Right to correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal information: Each User has access to his / her Profile, as well as the ability to update or correct personal data contained therein.
- Right to object to the processing: the right to object at any time to the processing (in the future) of your Personal Data for the purposes of Profiling, Direct Marketing and Advertising, as well as against their disclosure to third parties and their use for their own purposes for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising. To do this, you can change the appropriate setting in your Profile. The User has the right to object to the Provider against the processing of his personal data, if there are legal grounds for doing so. When the objection is justified, LifeShouts.com suspends the processing of the relevant data. The consumer has the right to be informed before his personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes of Direct Marketing, and to object to such disclosure or use
- Right to data portability: The provider may provide the information in the form of an oral or written reference. The user may request a copy of the personal data processed in a preferred medium or provide it electronically, unless prohibited by law. The Provider shall provide the data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format within 30 (thirty) business days of receiving the request.
- The rights of the Users are exercised by a personal written application to the Provider as a personal data controller. Such application may also be made electronically by signing electronically in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act. In addition to the User, the application may also be made by a person expressly authorized by the User through a notarized power of attorney.
Provision of personal data to third parties
In compliance with all legal requirements and according to your consent settings for the purpose of providing the Service, the Provider may grant access to personal data to Users of the following persons or third parties:
- LifeShouts.com employees who process personal data of Users in the performance of their duties related to the Service;
- Contractors of the Provider - payment system operators, through which the fees associated with the use of the Service are paid;
- of courier service providers to receive rewards or shipments from us
- other persons authorized by the Provider who assist the Provider in providing the Service.
- to the competent state bodies, institutions and persons according to the conditions and procedures stipulated by law.
- The site may include applications offered by other vendors, such as Facebook, Twitter and more. You may be offered a "like", "share" feature, or the like, whereby the provider of this application may link the information it collects to you to your profile in its application. In this way, the information in your Site profile may be accessible to the provider of the respective application, other users and your friends in the respective application.
The site may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow the link to these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of these third parties. Please check these policies before using these sites.
We may provide aggregate statistics for customers, sales, types of browsers, operating systems, Internet, domain, demographic or profile data, traffic patterns, and related information from Third Party Sites, but these statistics do not contain personally identifiable information.
Security of personal data
LifeShouts.com takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection and security of the Personal Information it collects and processes. The measures are in line with current technological developments and provide a level of protection appropriate to the risks and nature of the data to be protected. Accidental or deliberate loss or destruction (backups) Unauthorized access or data actions (connection and data encryption, restricted access) Only authorized Land Land employees have access to personal information LifeShouts.com only stores and processes data in digital format. Periodic review and updating of kept registers of personal data Periodic updating of the protective measures applied